When I started Rayasgrowinghappy for one of my community health classes, I had no idea I was going to have such a great experience blogging (you know, The feeling you get when you receive and assignment and it feels like a burden?). Blogging has become a new sort of therapy for me. I was very touched and honored when Helene AKA healthy frenchie nominated me for the very inspiring blog award. Thank you Helene, you inspire me to be better!
I think it is time that I share the wonderful blogs that I follow so far. So I am nominating people that, I think, are very versatile and do an amazing job sharing their experience and knowledge while inspiring people to be better.
1.Nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award; and link to them.
2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. Share 10 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. Include this set of rules in the post
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- I am recovering from a mild depression, which I believe I suffered from a big chunk of my life but I was blinded by the stigma attached to mental health and getting health.
- I love creative writing. Writing is teh only way I have truly expressed myself for a long time.
- I love to read, I will read anything that is down to earth only because, when I finish a book, I like to say I’ve learned such and such from this book
- I don’t believe in traditional family, some of the most important people in my life don’t share a single trait of DNA with me.
- I believe in God but I have difficulty choosing a religious group.
- I am a proud Togolese but I believe that I can make any piece of land my home.
- I don’t know how alcohol taste like.
- Sadly, I know how cigarette smells like but I don’t smoke.
- I think that there should be parenting counseling just like they have mariage counseling.
- I believe there is a good in every individual and it should be pointed out more often than the bad so our world can be more positive
As you can see, I get very deep lol! hard to handle sometime. There is no particular order for this list and I might nominate more than 10 :-). I think everyone is doing an equal amount of fabulous job! And the awards go to…
Karmashorty397 is a mix of creative writing and shared experience.
Thegirlylaws is my source of infos on topics related to females and their health.
Globalhealthnews is a great source of infos on global health.
Healthinyourmeals makes me invest more time in my grocery shopping trips because I have learned to be extremely picky on what I eat.
Feelgoodtribe is an excellent source of tips to lead and happy and healthy life. It brings a hollistic approach to wellness.
Desihealth&wellness discusses various health topics that affect us.
Dependents explores various facets of addictions and self-image to inform, inspire and heal.
The skinnyfatgirl uses some subtle humour to shed some light on what it’s like to have anorexia and bulimia as this disorder tends to go untouched.
Healthyfrenchie shares her daily experiences as she works on staying healthy and taking care of herself in snowy Canada 🙂
Studentdocmag talks about everything that students deal with (health wise) and provides some helpful tips.
Boundariesofthesoul is a great source of infos on psychological issues. Dr. Jenner is an online therapist but he teaches a lot through his blog posts.
Sarahdoesfitness educates and inspires others about health and fitness.
Keep up the amazing work everyone!